2021-22 AA Player Movement – 2nd Tryout
1) Contact your Resident Club Director / Registrar to issue form to start Player Movement process
2) The Parent does NOT submit form, this will be submitted by Resident Club
3) The Player/Parent receives automated form link from the Resident Club to submit signature agreement
4) The applicable City Director for each category level will assign next tryout
5) The Player/Parent saves Player Agreement PDF and presents signed form to 2nd tryout club
Upon signing the AA Player Movement agreement, the player is approved for the next tryout.
1. Contact City Category Director for next tryout club assignment
2. Send, forward or bring signed AA Notification-of-Tryout form to next tryout
The player has 7 days to complete Player Movement process upon date of release from Resident Club for:
If not rostered with another club within the specified timeframe, then the Player returns to the Resident District to be assigned at the community level.
AA Player Movement Form
(For resident club to fill out and submit for 2nd tryout request)